You will watch the clip three times.
1. First, identify what’s going on in the clip as a whole. This will help you with an overview.
2. Identify some important shots/angles/moving shots.
1. Determine which shots are most important and take note of the times (1:30 – 1:40, etc.).
2. Pay closer attention to what is happening and how it shows what is going on overall in the clip.
1. Finalize which shots you will use.
2. Pay very close attention to characters’ emotions and other close details for paragraph explanation.